"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence."
Top Network Posts
- 56using terminal to copy a file to clipboard
- 33Where do files go when the rm command is issued?
- 28Can you prove anything in philosophy?
- 21How to I go from .flac to .mp3 using LAME & FLAC using the Terminal alone?
- 18Ones or one's: Which is the correct usage?
- 15How to I go from .flac to .mp3 using LAME & FLAC using the Terminal alone?
- 13How to mount partition permanently?
- View more network posts →