Graduate level software engineer with a love for guitar, and have played for many years. I never made it big in the music space, but I have lent my "skills" for a couple of studio sessions for some friends. Now instead of concentrating on "making it" I enjoy writing and recording the music that is my passion. I have an abnormal obsession with gear of all kinds, and I have spent a couple of years tweaking what I have until it sounds exactly the way I want it to :D.
I've also built my own amps/pedals/guitars, and heavily modified the stock one's I own. I'm an electrical engineering nerd--although I don't think I could handle it as a profession--I still find the physical properties of guitars/amps/effects fascinating. You can find me on twitter at the address below.
Top Network Posts
- 47What Does a Compressor Pedal Do?
- 29Multi-Effects Pedal or Multiple Effects Pedals?
- 27How to Load assembly to AppDomain with all references recursively?
- 27Recycling guitar strings
- 26How does scale length affect my playing?
- 24How do I know when it's time to change a tube on my amplifier?
- 23Do distortion pedals work well with tube amps? Or should I use a tube screamer?
- View more network posts →