I'm passionate about coding and researching the history of technology as well as exploring where technology is leading.
I used to work in flight simulation doing both hardware implementation (electrical design, wiring), web development (design, development, webmaster), as well as software development (desktop development in C#).
I'm a big fan of both using and contributing to Open source projects.
I am the creator of the pypreprocessor library that can be found on PYPI as well as Google code.
Top Network Posts
- 30Where are GNOME keyboard shortcuts stored?
- 29The bikeshed problem and Stack Exchange
- 26Can subdomain.example.com set a cookie that can be read by example.com?
- 26Is the carriage-return char considered obsolete
- 25Text to columns conversion in Google Spreadsheets
- View more network posts →