I've been producing music from a young age.
I take pride at being one of the first people to build their own DAW-based home studio (early 90s), but equally regret missing the thrills of tape machines.
I've been working as an engineer, programmer, producer and a mixer in various settings, from Abbey Road Studios to ropey bedrooms.
But my real drug is sonic sculpturing. A drug that has led me to publish a book on the topic: Mixing Audio.
For 10 years now, I've been an academic teacher at the audio department of SAE London.
Top Network Posts
- 223What is the purpose of having a clock on the desktop?
- 87Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight?
- 59Do we “exit”, “quit” or "close" an application?
- 58Personal information in messages
- 57Why does the Caps Lock not toggle upper and lower case for selected text?
- 51Update vs Modify vs Change - Create vs Add - Delete vs Remove
- 45Psychology behind $0.99 for paid apps, but $1.00 for donation apps?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.