I'm an analogue electronics design engineer by trade and a music hobbyist in my part-time. I live in Stafford, England. My music composition website is: -
If you want to contact me and you use facebook, login (via facebook) to the chat box and leave me a comment. I'll get back to you.
I'm also writing a beginner's guide to digital filters aimed at rusty analogue engineers. I had to learn the hard way and although there's some useful stuff contained, there are still some areas in it I've not covered very well. If you want to take a look and comment/help/advise it's HERE.
Top Network Posts
- 76What is the reason that the value "47" is so popular in electrical engineering?
- 44Why is sine wave preferred over other waveforms?
- 38How to make a dummy load of 1000W - 2000W?
- 35How can I measure the RPM of a Frisbee?
- 25Where did the value of 0.1uF for bypass capacitors come from?
- 24LC circuit, bigger L than C, or bigger C than L?
- 24What makes mains voltage safe in homes?
- View more network posts →