I'm an analogue electronics design engineer by trade and a music hobbyist in my part-time. I live in Stafford, England. My music composition website is here and if you do pop by, please don't be too disappointed by my vocals!! Also note that some songs do use the occasional swear word.
I'm also writing a beginner's guide for digital filters aimed at rusty analogue engineers. I had to learn the hard way and although there's some useful stuff contained, there are still some areas in it I've not covered very well. If you want to take a look and comment/help/advise it's here.
My music - here's a link if anyone's interested.
Top Network Posts
- 68What is the reason that the value "47" is so popular in electrical engineering?
- 38Why is sine wave preferred over other waveforms?
- 33How can I measure the RPM of a Frisbee?
- 23Where did the value of 0.1uF for bypass capacitors come from?
- 21What makes mains voltage safe in homes?
- 21Why do I have to solder header pins?
- 19Is an omnidirectional antenna a must for a cell phone?
- View more network posts →