Areas of strength:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development)
- Sybase (including design and optimization)
- GUI design
Areas of familiarity:
...P.S. I'm not really 42. But 42 is way cooler than a real answer :)
...P.P.S. Don't read too much into the icon. Just a minor nod to Cryptonomicon.
Top Network Posts
- 362ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 302How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 265How to determine the current shell I'm working on?
- 199Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 177Why don't muggle-born wizards use Muggle technology to fight Death Eaters?
- 163How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- 154Are E.T. and Star Wars in the same universe?
- View more network posts →