Maths teacher, Hobby programmer, ex Computing teacher.
I'm old enough that my early internet experience was using a dumb terminal with bakelite keys to access a server in a different city via JANet.
Some symbols I might want which aren't available on my phone: `` ⊥ |
Top Network Posts
- 92Security hole: password change dialog doesn't ask for a user's current password
- 88How do functors work in haskell?
- 87Does Haskell have tail-recursive optimization?
- 84With Newton's third law, why are things capable of moving?
- 73Shouldn't "off-topic" be only about... off-topic?
- 52Haskell- foldl and foldr?
- 48Can we rename the off-topic close reason label on the primary screen?
- View more network posts →