Macbook Pro, running:
Logic Express (tracking, mixing),
Fission (for working with raw audio),
Bias Peak (when I can get it to work)
- Mackie Onyx1620i firewire mixing board (mostly for live multitrack situations or tracking drums)
- Zoom H2 digital recorder for demos, and live work when I can't bring the Macbook rig along
Studio Projects C1
Bag o' Shure SM-57 and SM-58 mics
Here's my studio's website: Amperclef Studios
Top Network Posts
- 87What is the correct way to pluralize an acronym?
- 66How to clean up at work after a commute?
- 61Does wearing a bicycle helmet make the cyclist safer?
- 44How small does a land-mass have to be before you live "on" it, rather than "in" it?
- 43Asimov - Start with Foundation or Robots
- 43What is the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey about?
- 36In which orientation should a front wheel be installed?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
3 Where can we advertise? jan 29 '12
3 Shopping on Stackoverflow dec 29 '11
2 Questions with audio from third-party sites nov 3 '11
2 Import/merge with socialsounddesign.com? dec 18 '10
2 What is our site and community about? dec 24 '10
1 Home stereo speakers may 30 '11
1 Where can we advertise? jan 29 '12