I'm a freelance software architect and developer with 17+ years experience implementing and integrating mission-critical web solutions, embedded solutions, and large scale client server systems.
I also have extensive experience with preparing and executing technology demonstrations such as project milestones to key stakeholders.
I advocate Test Driven Development, continuous integration and help implement process improvements that lead to faster and more efficient development cycles.
I have a strong technical background coupled with a keen understanding of business priorities. I am comfortable talking with technical experts as well as CEOs and high ranking officials, and have done so quite often.
Most of my software career has been with Systematic Software Engineering group, with a significant amount of time embedded as a consultant and contractor to Thales-Raytheon in California and Paris.
I've worked in Aarhus (Denmark), Los Angeles, CA (USA), Paris (France), Washington, D.C. (USA) with frequent business trips between these locations as well as other locations in Europe.
My ideal position right now either allows for flexible work hours and/or option to work remotely so I can bring and pick up my son from daycare. I'll work evenings and/or weekends to make sure I pull my share, and then some...
Top Network Posts
- 27Testing an EJB with JUnit
- 20Embedding Java Applet into .html file
- 20Why should my last post-processing step be sharpening?
- 13How does one photograph a car race?
- 13Effect of squat and dead lift on long distance running
- 11continuously print the last line of a file Linux termin
- 10Is high ISO useful for photography?
- View more network posts →