I love my work, but I have found both music and photography to be uniquely rewarding creative outlets. They resonate strongly with me because I can enjoy what I am doing right now, while simultaneously being able to appreciate the masters and top artists in each field with a deepening understanding of the craft and the artistic control.
The end goal is not to become like my artistic heroes and inspirations. It's the road traveled as I constantly examine and try to improve what I do that matters.
Top Network Posts
- 20Embedding Java Applet into .html file
- 19Testing an EJB with JUnit
- 19Why should my last post-processing step be sharpening?
- 13How does one photograph a car race?
- 11Effect of squat and dead lift on long distance running
- 10Is high ISO useful for photography?
- 9How to gain weight for a naturally thin person?
- View more network posts →